Precious Flora regularly exhibits at art and antique fairs and floral events. The next planned events are:
- 4 – 7 April 2019: Birmingham Art and Antiques for Everyone Spring Fair.
G19 Section 1 NEC. Antiques for Everyone is the largest and most established vetted art, interiors and antiques fair outside of London. An inspiring array of diverse categories of beautiful, unusual and rare objects from antiquity to the present day.
- 9 – 14 April 2019: BATTERSEA PARK London
At the Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair in the Battersea Evolution, you can find a wide range of decorative antiques and twentieth century design. Formal antiques, collectors’ items, art and accessories from the 20th century to the quirky.
- 10-12 May: The PETWORTH PARK Antiques & Fine art Fair
Petworth Park, Petworth House, Petworth, West Sussex GU28 0QY.
A stately mansion nestled in the South Downs, housing the most exquisite art collection in the care of the National Trust.
Friday – | Saturday – | Sunday –
19 – 28 June 2019: The Summer Art & Antiques Fair OLYMPIA
Discover the wow factor for beautiful jewellery. This show is a vital part of House & Garden Festival. Antiques, design and garden trends combined. How good is that! Buy with confidence from an inspiring array of over 30 categories of beautiful, unusual and rare objects from antique to the present day.
If you would like to receive an entrance ticket, please feel free to contact me, Cornelia Perquin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking forward to your visit!
- 10 – 13 January 2019: THE MAYFAIR ANTIQUES & FINE ART FAIR
The London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, Duke Street, London W1K 6JP. Heralding the beginning of the 2019 antiques fair season, The Antiques Dealers Fair Limited opens its boutique fairs with the prestigious Mayfair Antiques & Fine Art Fair, an established event in the new year calendar.
- 22-27 January 2019: BATTERSEA PARK
I will show part of the Precious Flora collection in TIMEWISE Vintage Watches stand A11 at the Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair.
- 15-18 November 2018: Birmingham Art and Antiques for Everyone Winter Fair.
- 29 October- 4 November 2018: Winter Olympia Fair The Art and Antiques Fair Olympia 2018.
- One hundred leading specialist exhibitors showing a treasure trove of over 33,000 vetted items to buy and an impressive line-up of speakers in this year’s talk programme.
- 2-7 October 2018: BATTERSEA PARK at the stand of TIMEWISE Vintage Watches at the Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair.
- 19-22 July 2018: Birmingham Art and Antiques for Everyone Summer Fair
- 10 (Late event), 11 and 12 July: RHS Plant & Art Fair
RHS Lindley Hall, SW1P 2QW and RHS Lawrence Hall SW1P 2QD
This London Show in the beautiful halls from the Royal Horticultural Society will be showcasing the very best of botanical art and photography. In addition to the competition artists, there will be an array of exhibitors showcasing beautiful seasonal plants, plant-inspired design, arts and crafts in the stunning art deco Lawrence Hall, stand 416.
- 20-27 June: The Summer Art & Antiques Fair OLYMPIA
Hosting 160 dealers, the Fair will showcase a vast array of items from antiquity to the present day. This year the show is a vital part of House & Garden Festival. Antiques, design and garden trends combined. How good is that!
- 11-13 May: The PETWORTH PARK Antiques & Fine art Fair
- 17-22 April 2018: BATTERSEA PARK collaborating with TIMEWISE Vintage Watches at the Decorative Antiques & Textiles Fair.
- 5-8 April 2018: Birmingham Antiques for Everyone Spring Fair
- 5-8 March 2018: The Kensington Antiques, Art & Design Fair at Kensington Town Hall.
- 23 – 25 February 2018: Cowdray House
An antique fair set out in a spectacular country house, surrounded by historic parkland, easily accessible from London and neighbouring counties Hampshire and Surrey.
Galloway Antiques Fair Cowdray Park, Midhurst, W Sussex, GU29 0AY
- 4 – 7 January 2018: THE MAYFAIR ANTIQUES & FINE ART FAIR
The London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, Duke Street, London W1K 6JP. Link to the press release sept. 2017 mentioning Precious Flora. A double page spread about the fair in The Gentleman Magazine included an image of the Sunflower brooch and text about Precious Flora.
- 23- 26 November 2017:
- 31 October- 5 November 2017:
- 16-17 October 2017: The Little Chelsea Antiques Fair at the Chelsea Old Town Hall on King’s Road London.