Precious Flora exhibits occasionally at Art and Antique Fairs and at Floral events.
If you would like to receive an entrance ticket, please feel free to contact me, Cornelia Perquin, at: email@example.com
I am looking forward to your visit!
The next planned event is:
- 4 – 7 January 2018: THE MAYFAIR ANTIQUES & FINE ART FAIR
The London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, Duke Street, London W1K 6JP.
- Link to the first press release sept. 2017 mentioning Precious Flora.
- A double page spread about the fair in the latest issue of The Gentleman Magazine. It includes an image of the Sunflower brooch and a text about Precious Flora.
- 23- 26 November 2017:
Birmingham Antiques for Everyone. Precious Flora was exhibiting at stand H32.
Antiques for Everyone is the largest and most established vetted art, interiors and antiques fair outside of London. Bringing togethermore than 200 specialist art and antiques dealers at the NEC in Birmingham. An inspiring array of eclectic categories of beautiful, unusual and rare objects from antiquity to the present day. For images>
- 31 October- 5 November 2017:
Winter Olympia Fair The Art and Antiques Fair Olympia 2017.
Precious Flora was exhibiting at stand F9.
100 leading specialist exhibitors showing a treasure trove of over 33,000 vetted items to buy and an impressive line-up of speakers in this year’s talksprogramme. For images>
- 16-17 October 2017: The Little Chelsea Antiques Fair.
One of London’s most longstanding antiques fairs that has been held at the Chelsea Old Town Hall on the fashionable King’s Road SW3 5EE London.